Repair Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the repair of your product by left-click.
- left-click will repair your product as described and for the charges shown on the reverse side (unless such charges are revised with your oral or written consent). When the product is covered by warranty or an extended service contract, such as the AppleCare Protection Plan, left-click will perform repairs under the terms of the warranty or the extended service contract, provided that you have presented satisfactory proof of the product’s eligibility for such repairs. You will be responsible for any additional charges applicable under your product’s warranty or extended service contract described on the reverse side, including any applicable tax.
- Unless your product is repaired under warranty or extended service contract without charge, you will pay left-click the amount shown on the reverse side. Your payment is due when the product is returned to you. Unless specified otherwise, the estimated amount includes all parts, labor, and certain transportation required for the repair of the product plus any applicable tax. left-click may hold you responsible for the diagnostic fee on the reverse side, plus any applicable tax, if left- click inspects your product, provides an estimate for you, and you do not authorize left-click to undertake the repairs for the estimated charges. If left-click determines, while inspecting your product, that repairs are needed due to failures of parts due to damage caused by abuse, misuse or misapplication, left-click reserves the right to return the product to you without repairing it, and will hold you responsible for the diagnostic fee on the reverse side, plus any applicable tax.
- If the requested repairs require labor and/or parts not specified on the reverse side, left-click may seek your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree that left-click may revise the charges, left-click may return your product and hold you responsible for the diagnostic fee shown on the reverse side, plus any applicable tax.
- If repairing your product under your product’s warranty or extended service contract, left-click may use new, used or reconditioned parts, if permitted by the terms. If repairing parts outside of warranty or extended service contract, left-click may use new, used or reconditioned parts. left-click will retain the replaced part that is exchanged under repair service as its property, and the replacement part will become your property. Replaced parts are generally repairable and are exchanged or repaired by left-click for value. If you would like left-click to return a replaced part to you, you agree to pay left-click the additional cost of the replacement item.
- You agree to pay for service performed on your product, left-click reserves the right to refuse service as well as change fees and rates at any time without notice.
- left-click does not provide billing services to clients. You agree to pay left-click for all charges upon completion of the repair.
- IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN LEFT- CLICK’S CUSTODY, LEFT-CLICK’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. SUBJECT TO THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE, LEFT-CLICK’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR YOUR DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE REPAIR OF YOUR PRODUCT, WHETHER DUE TO LEFT-CLICK’S NEGLIGENCE OR TO ANY OTHER REASON, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS THAT YOU PAY FOR REPAIR SERVICES. LEFT-CLICK HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE. LEFT-CLICK ALSO HAS NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS. YOUR ONLY REMEDY UNDER THIS REPAIR AGREEMENT IS TO SEEK RECOVERY OF DAMAGES AGAINST LEFT-CLICK IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED WHAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR REPAIR SERVICES.
- You grant left-click permission to install hardware in your product.
- You grant left-click permission to download and install software on your product.
- You grant left-click, access and permission to physically disassemble any and all computer systems, components, networks, cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, and accessories.
- If left-click repairs your product under warranty or extended service contract, the repairs will be covered solely by the terms of the warranty or extended service contract and applicable provisions of law. If your product is repaired outside of warranty, left-click warrants (1) that the repairs will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner and (2) that all parts used to repair your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified by left-click. The warranty on parts is an express limited warranty. If a defect exists in a replacement part during the part’s warranty period, at its option, left-click will (1) repair the part, using new, used or reconditioned replacement parts, (2) replace the part with a new, used or reconditioned equivalent part, or (3) refund the fair market value of the part, as determined by left-click. THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE REPAIR PARTS. LEFT-CLICK SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PARTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF LEFT-CLICK CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
- If repair service involves transferring information or installing software, you represent that you have the legal right to copy the information and agree to the terms of the software license, and you authorize left- click to transfer the information and accept such terms on your behalf in performing the service.
- If you have not claimed your product and paid all charges due within thirty (30) days after being notified by left-click that your product has been repaired, left-click will consider your product abandoned. left- click will provide such notice to you at the mailing address you furnished when you authorized the repairs. left-click may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and, specifically, may sell your product at a private or public sale without liability to you. left-click reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
- You agree to release and hold harmless left-click from any and all liability associated with the performance of service or the provision of parts, and acknowledges also that left-click offers no explicit or implied warranty or guarantee on services performed or parts provided, other than the manufacturer's warranty.
- You acknowledge that due to the nature of the services being performed, there is potential risk of damage or loss including, but not limited to, damage to your home, office, computer hardware, cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, accessories, and furniture, as well as potential risk of damage, corruption, or loss of computer software, applications, data, and data storage media.
- You grant left-click, access, security rights, and permission to open, view, modify, edit, delete, or otherwise manipulate your computer software, applications, data, and data storage media including, but not limited to, the products operating system, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, workflow, graphics, audio, video, system drivers and libraries, and any other type of software or data that may be contained on your product.
- These Terms and Conditions are the only ones that govern left-click’s repair of your product. No other oral or written terms or conditions apply, including ones in any purchase order that you provide to left- click. No one has the authority from left-click to vary any of these Terms and Conditions.
- left-click strongly recommends that you safeguard critical data by backing up said data prior to any services performed by left-click. Unless specifically requested and provided as a paid service by left- click, you are responsible for any backup, archiving, or protective storage as well as restoration if required, of your data.